Friday, November 23, 2007

It's wonderful how music can truly capture how you feel, your moments in life - you know how you hear that one song that'll just bring you back to say the summer of 1999 your last summer before college, or your late nights with friends over midnight runs to Wegmans - it's also great how it sums up exactly what you want to say sometimes


It's nothing but time and a face that you lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose
I'll write you a postcard
I'll send you the news
From a house down the road from real love…

Live through this, and you won't look back…

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to say


The Stars "Your Ex-Lover is Dead"

but hey! Look Fall came and went... sorry there's no music interlude to go with it...but it's been a great couple of weeks kicking of winter...it looks quite as promising

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home